2013 US Champs | Day 1 & 2
The O’Neill crew started off their 2013 USA Championship campaign with heat wins in under 12, 14, and 16.
First up we had Sebastian Mendes smashing his round 1 heat.
Then Noah Hill rounded off the under 12 boys in the June gloom.
Next off, the under 16 boys took to the water and Jake Davis put a stamp on his heat with a mean for hand gauge.
Then Colt Ward put on the performance of day! He laid some serious backhand tracks posting one of the highest wave scores of the day.
Last heat of day ended with local mini grom Kei Kobayashi. He was looking on point and in form but unfortunately fell short in round 2.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Sebastián Correa Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter Reader’s Choice for January