5 things to bring to South Africa || Jordy Smith
If South Africa is your next destination you might want to pick up a few items before leaving home base. Jordy Smith walks us through his South African must haves:
1) If you’re coming in the summer be sure to bring lots of sun screen. The temperatures tend to get really hot!
2) You have to bring a board! Only if you’re a surfer of course. Maybe even a couple because there is not a day under 3 or 4 foot. So bring a bunch of boards.
3) Bring a fresh liver ahaha… There are some cool bars around and fun places to check out. You’ll end up having a few drinks or a few too many and waking up with a hangover.
4) Bring some extra cash because everything here is pretty cheap. Lots of good shopping and you probably won’t find it any cheaper.
5) Lastly bring a good attitude. Hopefully when you leave you have a better outlook on South Africa.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Sebastián Correa Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter Reader’s Choice for January
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series
- Seth Moniz leads O’Neill Wave of the Winter Breakthrough Performer Award