O’Neill swimsuits are great to mix and match. One of our favorite pairings is the Jax Crop Top in peach with the cute Sunflower Tie Side Bottoms. The bright colors help to accentuate a tan, and the bottoms add the perfect pop of a print. The best part is the Jax Crop Top makes it easy to go from the beach to around town after slipping on a pair of denim cutoffs.
Other than just laying out on the beach, this bikini match-up is perfect for a day of paddle boarding on the bay as well as easy to throw on under a dress for a friend’s pool party. We especially love it to pack on a trip for our wanderlust worthy destination of the week: Big Sur.
What is your favorite O’Neill bikini pairing? Leave a comment below!
The post Bikini Spotlight: Jax Crop Top + Sunflower Tie Side Bottoms appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat