O’Neill Girls is happy to team up with B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer) this month to raise awareness about Breast Cancer prevention. We believe in B4BC’s moto, early detection + a healthy active lifestyle is the best means of breast cancer prevention. O’Neill Girls surf team riders Malia Manuel and Sage Erickson are also on board and are a part of the B4BC team and their: Be Healthy. Get Active. Ride! campaign. Here are a couple quick tips for breast cancer prevention:
•Check Yourself: By performing monthly self-exams you can be aware of any changes to your body. It’s also a great idea to schedule annual exams with your doctor.
•Be Active: Surf, skate, snowboard, dance… do what ever you love and stay active!
•Eat Your Greens: Snacking on fruits and vegetables that contain high fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients that help fight disease will only benefit your body!
•Live Green: Ride your bike, use Eco-friendly products, Recycle. A healthy Earth = A healthier you.
O’Neill Girls wearing pink at the office on Oct. 1st in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
B4BC is a non-profit foundation dedicated to providing education, prevention and support programs for young people and the action sports community at large. Through grassroots events, year-round educational outreach and the Survivorship Fund, B4BC is able to further its mission of promoting early detection + a healthy, active lifestyle as the best means of breast cancer prevention.
B4BC Believes In:
• The power of education to inspire + impact positive lifestyle changes
• The long-term benefits of healthy, active pursuits for individuals + communities as a whole
• Supporting young women + those affected by breast cancer
• Strength in unity + building, connecting and supporting communities
• Ultimately celebrating life at every turn, both on and off a board!
Learn more at B4BC.org
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge