In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month we’ve teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) to give you 7 easy tips on breast cancer prevention.
Early Detection + Active Lifestyle = Best Prevention
Wipe out Breast Cancer:
-Live Green: Be Eco-friendly. Happy Earth, happy you!
-Check Yourself: Perform monthly breast self-exams and schedule annual exams with a doctor.
-Be Active: Surfing, skating, running, yoga… do what you love!
-Eat Good Stuff: Grub on fruits and veggies with lots of fiber and antioxidants.
-Don’t Smoke: And quit if you do.
-Limit Alcohol Intake: Put down that drink, save money, and be healthy!
-Love Yourself: Keep your whole world in perspective and maintain balance in every area of your life!
Check out more useful tips from Boarding For Breast Cancer at B4BC.org
FREE GIVEAWAY: We have a huge pile of O’Neill Girls stickers and B4BC shower cards that teach you how to “Check Yourself”. To be entered to win some just leave a comment here in our blog answering the following question. 20 winners will be selected at random and notified via email on Friday October 19th 2012.
-What is your favorite way to stay active?
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge