Catching up with O’Neill team rider Kiana Fores is always a fun thing to do! Kiana recently competed in the Sea Hawaii’s Pipeline Women’s 1 star QS and 2 star Pro Jr event. Due to a storm they had the water was brown and waves were choppy at times but over all some good waves were scored. Here about what Kiana’s been up to first hand:
“Alohha! I was a busy Oneill girl this past month! I did 4 surf contests and was on Oahu for 20 days! Heres some pics of my trip and contests!
While on Oahu I did my first QS and JR Pro, The Sea Women Hawaii Pipe Pro. The contest was actually at Gums (the break over) but it was such a good experience! Despite the dirty water from the crazy storm, the waves were not so friendly. I’d like to say the waves were well definitely over my head and conditions were far from “user friendly”. Overall it was a great experience and I made the Quarter Finals.
One of the other contests I was in was the Makaha Volcom and I won! Super Stoked.
To check out some videos I was featured in go to novusswell.com! I am in 3 of the recent videos.”
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge