Catching up with O’Neill team rider Kiana Fores is always a fun thing to do! Kiana spend some of her Holiday vacation time on the Na Pali Cost on Kaui and just recently had a KIF qualifying Swim Meet for Kapaa High School. She swam in the 500m free and won her heat, the 100m back stroke and also won her heat! Enjoy the pictures and captions below sent in by Kiana:
To start New years eve morning, my family and I woke up to a beautiful rainbow and fun waves while camping at Polihale on the west side of Kauai!
The wind picked up blew out the surf. So we got creative and played a game of ultimate frisbee. Boy the sand was hot! Motivates you to run faster!
Warm crystal clear water! Beautiful waves to go along with the beautiful day!
Wetsuits in Hawaii? Yes it still gets cold in the winter with the lovely trade trade winds, but clear blue skies! And if you didn’t know already O’Neill makes the best wetsuits! They are “so prime” as you would say here on Kauai.
Never gets old. So beautiful, I am greatly blessed. You can see to the right of the sun setting, Ni’ihau, the Island west of Kauai that still lives in the old Hawaiian ways.
This weekend I had a KIF qualifying Swim Meet for Kapaa High School. I swam in the 200 free got 2nd in my heat, 500m free and won my heat, 100m Back stroke also won my heat and I was also in the 400m freestyle relay team and we got second to the Kauai High relay team.
In action! About to race in the 500meter freestyle… 20 long laps, @6:32. Singing in my head, “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming!”
Christmas! New board bag! New destinations? Happy New Year everyone! 2012 is a new year to make new goals and try new things!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2