Kiana is wearing our Delightful tank
O’Neill Girls surf team rider Kiana Fores is one of those amazing people you meet that instantly puts you in a good mood. She’s 17 years old, get’s straight A’s in school, rips at surfing and loves life! Last week Kiana was in town visiting from Kauai for a local surf contest in Newport Beach. We were stoked because we got to spend time with her and her rad Dad Marty here at the O’Neill offices. We shot some pictures for our website, did a Manicure Monday nail design with her, ate at a local food truck extravaganza and watched her surf at Salt Creek Beach and then again in Newport Beach for her contest.
Enjoy some photos from Kiana’s visit and check out the video we made of Kiana surfing Salt Creek. Even though the waves weren’t the best that day Kiana still made the most out of her visit and had a good time surfing with the locals and friends from Hawaii. Peep the end of the video to hear Kiana answer a question that was sent in to our Facebook page.
Kiana and her Dad Marty at Salt Creek Beach, Ca
Learn more about Kiana here: ONeillGirls/Team/KianaFores
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith