O’Neill’s Sage Erickson battled Courtney Conologue in the finals of the Margaret River Drug Aware Pro today. The final heat switched leads several times and Sage lead at the end until Conologue caught a good scoring wave in the final minute to clinch the victory. This is a great result for Sage as she is pushing to join the World Tour in 2012 and a good result here gives here a boost and a little breathing room.
“I started slow last year and finished well and I came here aiming to get a good result that I can build my season around and that’s how it panned out – I love the place, such a cool event for the girls and how can I not be happy,” said Erickson.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith