Thousands of you entered the “Malia and Kiana Do Costa Rica with Contiki” Sweepstakes, but only one can win! After 4 weeks, we’re excited to announce the lucky winner of a trip on Contiki’s Costa Rica Unplugged tour!
The winner is…..
Congratulations Megan on winning this ultimate Costa Rica adventure! A Contiki staffer will be contacting the prize winner with all the details.
Stay tuned on the blog for updates on the Costa Rica trip that Meg will be taking with the O’Neill Surf Pros!
The post Contiki/O’Neill Surf Trip with Malia & Kiana – Winner Announced! appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2