He’s our main man, our main squeeze, even perhaps our plumber, accountant, body guard, and well, all around superhero..he’s our DAD.
Daddy’s Day is quickly approaching and what better way to tell him you love him than giving him the coolest threads in town.
Back in 1952 surf enthusiast and entrepreneur Jack O’Neill was determined to find a way to do more of what he loved despite what mother nature threw at him. After many trial and errors, Mr. Jack O’Neill invented a suit that would forever change history. Yep…the wetsuit.
Today, over 5o years later, we celebrate his many inventions, including the wetsuit, surf leash, board bag, AND surf shop, by dedicating a premium apparel collection for dudes as cool as him.
From vintage inspired boardshorts to oh-so-comfortable button down shirts, the Jack O’Neill Collection is the way to go for the perfect Father’s Day Gift!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows