Ditch the lifts and go on a freeriding adventure with O’Neill and Jeremy Jones
He hikes and climbs, he bushwhacks, he finds the edges of his limits. Legendary freerider and master of backcountry riding, Jeremy Jones, is teaming up with O’Neill and inviting a few lucky snowboarders or skiers on a 4 day trip of a lifetime to Lake Tahoe in California.
No lift, no helicopter
If you’re imagining chalets and swanky hotel bars, you obviously don’t know Jeremy. For this trip, you’ll mostly ditch the lifts and hike the backcountry in search of the remote corners of the mountain, where the powder is hopefully pristine, and the runs are truly wild. Join Jeremy on a trip of a lifetimeThe 4 day trip will be kicked off by Jeremy welcoming the winners in Reno, Nevada, from where they will head to Lake Tahoe. They will hit the mountains in and around of world famous Squaw Valley, equipped in the latest O’Neill x Jones collection.
The contest is set out in 3 different waves designed to challenge contestants on how well they know Jeremy. Each wave presents its own special challenge, with questions that range from Jeremy’s personal preparation for freeriding, to his legendary checklist of accomplishments. While contestants are invited to participate in all challenges, only one challenge needs to be entered to take a shot at the big prize.
Riders beware! The mountain has no mercy, so you must be an advanced rider to join Jeremy in Lake Tahoe. But we’re not completely leaving on the newbies. Even if you can’t win the big trip, everyone is still eligible to win special prizes like an O’Neill x Jones outfit.
The competition kicks off on the 30th of November and closes on 17th of February. Jeremy and O’Neill will select the 3 winners around the 17th of February.
For more videos from Jeremy and the terms and conditions of the competitions, visit:
The post Ditch the lifts and go on a freeriding adventure with O’Neill and Jeremy Jones appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge