With a musically talented father and a professionally trained dancing mother, O’Neill Girls muse and singer/songwriter Hayley Sales was born to perform.
Check out her easy art DIY!
Here’s what you need:
- Scissors and/or a X Acto Knife*
- Glue Stick
Here’s what you do:
- Find a shape you would like to use. Print it and cut it out.
- Trace the shape onto the cardboard with the marker.
- Tear out a few magazine pages and cut the pages into strips.
- Glue the magazine stripes inside the shape of the cardboard.
- Once finished, carefully cut out the shape with the X Acto knife OR scissors
- Poof! You’re done! It’s makes a great wall decoration by itself or in a picture frame!
Check out why we love Hayley! Her album is currently available to download on iTunes!
Around the LA area May 3rd? See her live! Buy tickets HERE.
*please use caution when using an X Acto knife
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series
- Windows and Angles featuring Shaun Burns