O’Neill ECO Ambassador James Pribram held a fundraiser this weekend for the Costa Verde International School in Sayulita, Mexico
The events included a free surf at Thalia Street in Laguna Beach followed by dinner and fundraising at Mozambique. Everybody looked like they were having a great time surfing the shoulder high sets at Thalia, I even saw James get a short cover up barrel. Mary Osborne was also in the line up showing off her surfing skills.
The event raised approximately $15k for the school.
The Costa Verde International School is a sustainable learning Center for teaching children in Mexico. Costa Verde’s mission is to provide children and adults in Sayulita and the surrounding area with high quality progressive education that is culturally and economically inclusive and focused on environmental sustainability, and to advance ecological responsibility in Mexico. Students learn through hands-on experience using active learning techniques to stimulate individual interests and innate curiosity. They provide intellectually stimulating curriculum for initial grades from preschool to sixth grade with small class sizes. Dedicated staff of teachers, administrators and involved parents all work together to provide a joyful nurturing atmosphere with a strong commitment to diversity, local culture and environment.
If you would like to learn more about the Costa Verde International School email: email@example.com or visit www.colegiocostaverde.com.
The post ECO’Neill Ambassador James Pribram Fundraises for ECO School appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge