1. A comfy oversized sweater in a bight jewel tone topped off with the perfect hat!
2. Frasier Fir THYMES Candle, smells like a real tree!
3. “Motown Christmas” from i-tunes. Classic Christmas tunes belted out by the top performers of the 70’s! Amazing!
4. O’Neill Girls Artiste mittens. Must have for chilly days and nights!
5. O’Neill 365 Verve Wrap. A comfy oversized wrap perfect for layering after your workout! Start the New Year right!
6. DIY Hot Chocolate in a jar. What a perfect gift!
7. O’Neill Girls Riley Scarf. Wrap up and add a little pattern to your Holiday wardrobe!
8. Curl up by the fire with “Wanderlust” by Elisabeth Eaves. Ring in the New Year dreaming of exotic places and follow this collage student on her travels and adventures around the world!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows
- SURF BIZARRE