In fashion, seems like era’s get recycled time and time again. Although the 90’s grunge is hitting hard for the upcoming fall months, everything 60’s and 70’s is hitting hard now and following into the spring.
Today’s Fashion Tip Friday is brought to you by our love of the Chevron print. So 60’s, so mod, so chic! We love!
If you’re not sure about an all over print dress or top, try an accessory, like the SADIE tote. Our e-comm girls seem to agree!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows