As we bid farewell to somber tones and the cold crisp air of winter, we welcome spring with wide open arms and jump for joy that we can finally bring out our favorite dresses and wear the bikinis we’ve stored since last summer.
This season, neon is all the rage. Bright statement bags, shoes, and all over prints are a seasonal-must.
However, if you’re not feeling the ultra-luminous hues, try subtle hints that will keep you looking fresh and on-trend.
The French Kiss dress is the perfect pair of a neutral and fluorescent tone on a high neckline and hi-low hem dress. It’s a great combo of classy and chic.
Whether you’re at a picnic, beach brunch, or night out, the Lagoon dress makes the subtle seasonal statement.
The Karma all-over print dress is the right spring look for any occasion.
What’s your favorite O’Neill dress? Shop the collection HERE!
*necklaces by Rope the Moon
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge