The weather report is in! Sunny California skies… and B E A C H T I M E!!
Before heading out, make sure you have all your beach essentials!
- Always, always, always apply sunscreen before leaving your house. Burnt skin is never cute and it doesn’t go with any outfit.
- Make sure to have some quarters in case you need to feed the meter when you park
- Stay hydrated! Drink plenty of water when you’re in the sun. Staying hydrated gives you a natural glow!
- Load your iPod/MP3 player with your favorite tunes
- Bring a book or magazine
- Take a snack! Have you seen our trail mix recipe?? Super easy and very tastey!
- B I K I N I!! duh! Don’t have one? Or just need an update for the season? We got you covered! Our Spring 2013 Collection is available now.
- Cover-ups.. dress, shorts, beach pants.. whatever you’re into!
- Sandals… to keep your feet cool and give your outfit an extra dash of spice
- Beach Bag.. to put all your above essentials
Check out our Marketing Assistant Alison’s “must-have” selection for this weekend’s beach day!
What’s your ultimate beach essential? Let us know!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge