Meet Monica, our Gen Next Finalist of the week!
Q: Who are your favorite designers?
A: I don’t really have one. I usually go with whatever I’m feeling at the moment.I love vintage stores. My grandmother is my style icon.
Q: How do you accessorize your outfits?
A: Expensive handbags, I love handbags that are bright and make a statement.
Q: Which fashion websites do you visit often?
A: Not all of them are fashion, but some of my favorites are, laughbook.com, tumbler.com, Urban Outfitters, whowhatwear.com, and pop sugar
Q: Which Fashion Institute would you like to attend when you graduate high school?
A: FIDM in LA
Q: What is the craziest thing you have ever done to get in trouble at school?
A: I talked back to a teacher and managed to escape detention.
Q: What is your favorite date outfit?
A: The first date would be jeans and a nice top, but after you get to know the guy, I would get more risky!
Q: What kind of top would you design to score a guy?
A: One shoulder top or racerback with zipper pocket.
Q: If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you want to take?
A: My ipod, cell, labtop and use them until the batterly life ran out.
Q: Team Edward or Team Jacob?
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows
- SURF BIZARRE
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series