Generation NEXT is this Saturday night at Avalon in Hollywood and this past week the O’Neill team visited all the finalist’s schools to get them excited for the fashion show!
All the girls had their teams on hand to help pass out all the free swag that was provided! There were hats, with their own logo designs on them, flyers, posters, and stickers, Paul Mitchell hair products and Archie’s Ice Cream!
The energy and excitement at every school we visited was amazing! The girls got on the mic to promote the Gen NEXT event and their designs! It’s going to be a tight competition.
Alee, Brianna, Danielle, Monica and Taylor, our five finalists have been working hard the past couple months for this Saturday night! Please come out and support the girls. Tickets are on sale at facebook.com/oneillgirls.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge