We just caught up with Carly S.who is our August O’Neill Girl of the Month winner! Carly lives in beautiful Santa Cruz, CA and enjoys surfing, hiking and Instagram! Take a moment to get to know this awesome O’Neill girl:
Where were you when the winning photo was taken?
I was at 26th Avenue Beach in Santa Cruz with some friends just enjoying the sunshine!
What are your favorite outdoor activities?
I love to surf, run, hike and ride my cruiser.
Favorite breakfast to eat?
My favorite breakfast is most definitely fruit crepes!
Where would you like to go on vacation and why?
I would love to go to New Zealand because I heard the surf there is great and its really beautiful.
Any causes that are near and dear to your heart?
I am a big supporter of Lifewater International, a nonprofit that focuses on bringing clean water to third world countries.
Words to live by?
“For we walk by faith, not by sight”- 2 Corinthians 5:7
Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or Pinterest. Pick one!
Instagram most definitely haha
Favorite O’Neill Girls product and why?
The O’Neill bikinis! I’m actually wearing my favorite O’Neill top in the winning picture : ) They’re cute but are also pretty secure for surfing and such.
Shout out to Carly for being such a bundle of joy and inspiration, we wish her all the luck on her upcoming adventures! Upload your photo for a chance to be our next winner!
Go to ONeillgirls.com/girl-of-the-month
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows
- SURF BIZARRE
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series