Hawaiian Spam | Week Four
Your weekly dose of uncut spam from the O’Neill House. This is Hawaiian Spam | Week Four.
– Nils shaves his Movember Stache.
– Cory Lopez tells us that sometimes Brett Barley gets credit for Cory’s waves and Cory gets credited for Brett’s waves. Benefits them both.
– Soli Bailey joins in on the team shenanigans.
– Timmy is getting off the island and heading home to find slabs.
– Jordy is getting plenty of practice for the upcoming Pipe Masters.
– Jake Kelley gets pitched at Pipe and comes up with battle scars.
– Keiki Shorey team swim, body whomping.
– Bash Mendes gets a little surprise on his face after waking up from a nap.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Sebastián Correa Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter Reader’s Choice for January
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series