Jen’s ascent to the top of women’s professional wakeskating was fast. With a closet full of trophies, she swept the WWA World Championships the last 4 years in a row. She is the first and only woman to land a varial flip and a wake-to-wake shuv, and one of the few with all-around skills behind the boat, on rails, at the cable or exploring terrain with a winch. Her passion for the sport goes beyond water time, throwing Girls Ride Days and Clinics; also helping build and operate Throw It Down, a global site focused on the progression of women’s wake.
Not only does she rip on a wakeskate but her attitude, love, and passion towards the sport makes it all the more exciting. There are few who love being on the water as much as Jen, and it shows. Regardless of the weather, you can find this girl on the lake almost every morning, rain or shine, she lives for it.
Talented on and off the water, Jen is also an accomplished graphic artist, and designed the board graphics for her 2009 & 2011 Integrity Signature model wakeskate.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2