John John Florence knows how to impress the ASP judges and he took the win at the Brazil’s Billabong Rio Pro to prove it! With the simple formula of two big carves and an air at the end, John John has a recipe for success and he isn’t afraid to share it. Hear from John John what goes through his mind once he drops in and what he is searching for in this Catching Up.
The post John John Florence Loves Big Carves, Surf Catching Up appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- The Skeleton Key
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley