Kiana Fores is a 18 year-old Hawaiian surf-pro, volunteer and earth activist. Check out her tips on how to keep our planet clean and healthy.
Earth Day should never be one day of the year. We should always be friendly to the earth since we heavily rely on it to take care of us and supply us with the resources we need to live.
Be mindful – reduce, reuse and recycle.
There are so many simple things you can do to contribute to our world, like picking up trash and reusing plastic bags instead of throwing them away. Here in Kauai plastic bags are illegal and we only use paper bags.
Another way to contribute is to not waste water! Brushing your teeth turn off the water and only use it to rinse. Take faster showers! And much more you can do to contribute! When you throw away trash think of the landfill.
Our earth needs some loving, we need to work together to make our earth a happy place.
I love my home and this earth. SO should you!
Have any questions or comments for Kiana? Let us know!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge