She’s 18, loves to surf and makes healthy living a priority. O’Neill Girls’ Kiana Fores gives you a quick full body workout just in time for summer!
Keeping an active lifestyle is very important. I love to run, hike, swim and surf, but also like to mix it up and personalize my own circuit routine to keep my body feeling healthy and strong.
Try Kiana’s work out! Weights and medicine ball are optional. Don’t have a gym? Take your workout outside. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Sit down with legs facing forward
- Keep your core tight!
- Grab medicine ball, lift legs and rotate medicine ball side-to-side. Keep legs lifted. To ensure twisting motion, tap the ball on the floor next to your hips. Each tap is 1.
- Tap the ball 60 times (30 on each side)
- Lay on your back with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle
- Keep your core tight, arms flat next to your hips and lift your bottom while straightening your legs as if your kicking the ceiling with your heels
- Do 30 lifts. Rest for 10 seconds and repeat.
Punch Kick Abs
- Lay day on your side. Rest your head on your bottom arm.
- Grab your weight with your top arm. Tighten your core.
- Start with the weight close to your chest. Extend your arm and lift your leg at the same time.
- Repeat motion for one minute and switch sides.
- Repeat for a total of 3 sets.
- With elbows bent and legs extended, keep your core tight and make sure your back is flat. Keep your form for best results.
- Hold plank for one minute
- Kiana’s most dreaded workout, but one of the most essential!
- From the plank position release your chest down and place hands under your shoulders. Keep your toes tucked under.
- Jump your feet to your arms and in one motion jump straight up
- Crouch back down to bent knees and jump back to your starting position
- Do 15 of these
- Lay on your back, bend your knees, and extend arms to your sides
- Lift your bottom
- Squeeze your bottom and your arms
- Hold for one minute
- Repeat. These are GREAT for your glutes!
Repeat the entire circuit! Happy workout!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith