Every December 31st, the night starts and ends with celebrating and welcoming the ever-promising new year. As we kiss 2012 goodbye, we say hello to a healthier and happier 2013!
To kick off the new year, O’Neill Girls presents “Lifestyle Thursday,” a day dedicated to helping you stay on track to live a healthy life.
Do you find yourself rushing out the door every morning and “forgetting” to eat breakfast? For 2013, make it a point to fill your belly with happy goodness. It kicks starts your metabolism, meaning you’ll burn more calories through out the day!
Check out these quick and easy tips and recipes brought to you by fitnessmagazine.com.
Add fresh blueberries and non-fat milk to your whole grain cereal .. dairy-free? Try vanilla flavored almond milk.. it even adds a sweeter taste!
Got a bit more time? Try Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes.. healthy, delicious, and under 300 calories! A M A Z I N G!!
All you need is:
- 1/2 small banana, chopped
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup prepared whole-grain pancake batter
- 1 teaspoon honey
Then.. add the banana and peanut butter to batter. Cook pancakes and serve with honey drizzled on top.
D E L I S H!!
At O’Neill Girls we know the importance of breakfast, so when we don’t have time to eat it at home, we surely do bring it to the office!
Rebecca and Kiersten from the O’Neill Girls Traffic Marketing team give us a sneak peak on their morning picks.
The post Lifestyle Thursday – Resolutions for a Happier & Healthier 2013 appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge