The ‘Speakeasy’ Manicure
What You’ll Need:
– Orly Bonder basecoat (optional)
– Nail Art Pen: Silver
– Red Polish
– Black Polish
– Clear top coat nail polish
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Get all your supplies lined up and ready to go. It might help to un-loosen your nail polish lids. Start off by applying the Orly Bonder as your basecoat to all your nails (this will prevent nail color from chipping or wearing off). Let dry for about 3 minutes then paint all of your nails with the red nail polish. Let dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Using your black polish, paint black half-ovals on each nail. Get random, they don’t need to be identical.
Step 3: Using your Silver pen, outline the black areas, then continue with concentric lines inward as shown.
Step 4: Finish with the clear top coat.
Have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to ourO’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith