Bracelets by our friends at Rope The Moon
Today’s Manicure Monday is as sweet as a Summer treat! Learn how to do this super simple kiwi inspired manicure by following the steps below.
What You’ll Need:
-Orly Bonder basecoat (optional)
-Kiwi green nail polish
-Black Stripe Rite nail polish
-White nail art pen
-Clear top coat
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Start off by applying the Orly Bonder as your basecoat to all your nails (this will prevent nail color from chipping or wearing off). Next paint your nails with a basecoat of green nail polish and let dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Using your white nail art pen create a circular oval shape in the middle of each finger. Don’t worry about it being perfect because the center of a Kiwi isn’t perfect either.
Step 3: Still using your white nail art pen create lines coming out from the circular center. Repeat on all of your nails.
Step 4: Using your black Stripe Rite nail polish (that comes with a thin brush) start creating small black dots on top of the white lines leaving the white center off limits.
Step 5: Finish off by applying a layer of clear coat and you’re all done!
Do you have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows
- SURF BIZARRE
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series
- Windows and Angles featuring Shaun Burns