Today’s Manicure Monday is one of the easiest manicures we’ve done to date! All it takes is the right supplies and 3 easy steps.
What You’ll Need:
-Orly Bonder basecoat (optional)
-Dark brown nail polish
-Mocha nail polish
-Tan nail polish
-Peach nail polish
-White nail polish
-Clear top coat nail polish
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Get all your supplies lined up and ready to go. It might help to un-loosen your nail polish lids. Start off by applying the Orly Bonder as your basecoat to all your nails (this will prevent nail color from chipping or wearing off). Let dry for about 10 minutes.
Step 2: Starting with your darkest nail polish color paint both thumbs with the dark brown nail polish. Continue to paint your next set of nails with the next lightest color (our sequence looked like this: dark brown, mocha, tan, peach, white). Let dry for about 10 minutes.
Step 3: Apply a layer of clear top coat to seal in your new Ombre manicure and you’re all done!
Got any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows