WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
-White nail polish & clear coat
-Stripe Rite nail polish in as many colors as you’d like
STEP 1: Paint your nails white as the base coat (this will help your lighter colors stand out).
STEP 2: Use Stripe Rite (or any other nail polish with a thin brush) to start painting your rainbow colors on with a steady hand. Tip use acetone to help clean up a messy line.
STEP 3: Clear coat and you’re done!
Big shout out to Karine S. who uploaded this photo (seen below) to our Facebook wall last week, which ultimately inspired us for this weeks Manicure Monday!
Post your manicure pics to Facebook.com/ONeillGirls
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows