What You’ll Need:
-Orly Bonder basecoat (optional)
-Silver nail polish
-Teal nail polish
-Thin paint brush or nail art pen
-Clear top coat nail polish
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Get all your supplies lined up and ready to go. It might help to un-loosen your nail polish lids. Start off by applying the Orly Bonder as your basecoat to all your nails (this will prevent nail color from chipping or wearing off). Let dry for about 3 minutes then paint all of your nails with the silver nail polish. Let dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Using a thin paint brush or nail art pen paint T-pattern lines on all of your nails.
Step 3: Fill in two of your 4 squares on each nail with the teal nail polish to create a checkerboard pattern. Repeat on all nails and let dry for about five minutes.
Step 4: Apply a layer of clear top coat to seal in your new manicure and you’re all done!
Have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith