Get spooky with this weeks Halloween inspired manicure called Witchy. We grew our nails out extra long for this one then filed them to a point. Get the do it yourself steps and supplies below:
What You’ll Need:
-Orly Bonder basecoat (optional)
-Black nail polish
-Black glitter nail polish
-Red nail polish
-Thin paint brush
-Clear top coat nail polish
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Get all your supplies lined up and ready to go. It might help to un-loosen your nail polish lids. Start off by applying the Orly Bonder as your basecoat to all your nails (this will prevent nail color from chipping or wearing off). Let dry for about 3 minutes then paint all of your nails with the black nail polish. Let dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Paint all of your nails with the black glitter and let dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 3: Using your thin paint brush, apply a wavy/squiggle line of red nail polish to each nail and let dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 4: Apply a layer of clear top coat to seal in your new manicure and you’re all done!
Have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge