O’Neill Girls muse and talented singer-songwriter, Hayley Sales, stopped by the office last week and wanted to share a festive Holiday manicure idea with you.
If you find yourself a little rushed this week, and want a quick look that’s easy to pull off, then this confetti manicure will do the trick.
Paint your nails a solid bright color, and when it’s dry, use a bobby pin to paint small dots in contrasting colors all over your nails. Simple as that, and ready for all your Holiday fun!
Hayley’s new album is available now on iTunes. Check it out! It makes a great last minute gift for your friends, and is also perfect for reminding you of warm summer days.
The post Manicure Monday – Festive Confetti with Hayley Sales appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge