The warm weather this weekend left us dreaming of care-free spring days…. inspiring us to bring you today’s Flower Power Manicure Monday.
What You’ll Need:
– At least 5 different colors of polish- we used mint green, emerald green, light pink and darker pink
– Thin paint brush
– Clear top coat
– White nail art pen
– Nail polish remover
– Cotton ball
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Get all your supplies lined up and ready to go. Paint pinky, ring finger and pointer finger nails in the lighter pink color. If too light, paint a few coats to bring out the color. Paint middle and thumb finger nail the mint green. Let all nails dry.
Step 2: With the nail art pen, paint thin white lines on the light pink nails and dots on the green nails where you would like to place your flowers.
Step 3: With thin paint brush, paint on petals with the darker pink polish. Then sparingly go over petals with the lighter pink polish to create a more dimensional look. Let dry.
Step 4: Clean paint brush with nail polish remover and cotton. Dip paint brush in darker green and paint leaves on flowers. Let dry.
Step 5: Finish with the clear top coat.
Have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge