Today’s Manicure Monday is inspired by the California rooted San Francisco 49ers. Although they lost the Superbowl, we’re still rocking the red and gold!
What You’ll Need:
– Gold Polish
– Red Polish
– Clear top coat
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Paint each hand with the red polish. You may want to do a few coats. Let dry.
Step 2: With gold polish paint a line across the tip of your nail. Repeat on each finger. Let dry.
Step 3: Finish with clear top coat and.. you’re done!
Have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows