Here’s another one from O’Neill Girls muse and talented singer-songwriter, Hayley Sales.
For a no-fuss New Year’s Eve manicure to go with whatever you decide to wear, try this super simple look from Hayley and all the girls at O’Neill.
Paint your nails solid black, and when it’s dry, quickly dab the tips of your nails with your favorite glittery polish. Just a hint of shimmer, and ready for Midnight!
Hayley’s new album is available now on iTunes. Check it out! It’s perfect for reminding you of warm summer days.
*bracelets provided by Rope The Moon
The post MANICURE MONDAY- MIDNIGHT CALLING WITH HAYLEY SALES appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge