As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, we find ourselves dreaming of cool spring days and warm summer nights.
Make your dream come true with today’s Manicure Monday- SPRING LOADED.
What You’ll Need:
– At least 4 different colors of polish
– Toothpick or pin
– Small bowl with water
– Clear top coat
– Q-tip (or similar) to remove excess polish
– Nail polish remover
How To Do It Yourself:
Step 1: Get all your supplies lined up and ready to go. Make sure to have all tops to polishes loosened for quick accessibility. In the small bowl of water, drop the first color of polish and let it expand. This should only take a few seconds.
Step 2: Quickly drop the 2nd choice of polish INSIDE the expanded 1st polish already inside water. Quickly repeat this step with all desired colors.
Step 3: Once finished with step 2, with a toothpick or pin swirl polishes together. Must be done quickly. Dip desired finger in mixture. Depending on dry time, you may be able to get two nail dips with each swirl. The polish in water will be too dry to dip rest of your hand.
Step 4: Dump water from bowl and repeat steps 1-3 until entire hand is complete.
Step 5: With Q-tip, remove excess polish from fingers.
Step 6: Finish with the clear top coat.
Have any ideas for our next Manicure Monday? Leave us a comment here or upload a picture to our O’Neill Girls Facebook page
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame