Learn more about Taylor, our Generation Next finalist of the week!
Q: Which season is your favorite to design for?
A: Summer, because you can wear whatever you want! No dress codes.
Q: Do you visit a lot of fashion websites?
A: I usually check out, forever21.com, seventeen.com, and Facebook, even though it’s not fashion.
Q: What kinds of activities do you enjoy besides designing?
A: surfing, shopping and skateboarding
Q: What is your favorite date outfit?
A: I love my Louis Lane dress. It’s a black sweetheart top and the rest is grey!
Q: What kind of top would you design to score a guy?
A: Nothing too revealing. You want to show some skin, but not too much. God gave you skin so show some of it, but be classy!
Q: What do you want in your prom date?
A: A guy who can dance!
Q: Date, Dump or Kiss? Joe Jonas, Ryan Sheckler, Justin Bieber?
A: Oh, geez, date-Joe Jonas, Dump-Ryan Sheckler, Kiss-Justin Bieber
Q: If you were on a deserted island, what 3 things would you want with you?
A: Music (Ska, rock and reggae), my dog and clothes
Q: Team Edward or Jacob?
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge