You see them EVERYWHERE…restaurants, kitchens, and even as home decor. Mason Jars are the new DIY favorite!
This Mother’s Day make your mom feel special with something crafty.
Does your mom love to bake? Sew? Garden? Have a sweet tooth? Or is an extreme organizer? With our Mason Jar Madness DIY, you’ll be the favorite child in no time!
Mom’s Favorite Hot Cocoa
What you’ll need (serves 4 cups):
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- Optional: chocolate chips & marshmallows (to top prepared hot cocoa)
- Tags to name your hot chocolate and write the instructions (you can buy these at a craft store or Target)
- Fabric of your choice
Not into Hot Cocoa? Try the S’mores Ready Kit. Fill your mason jar with chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows. Decorate jar same as above.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup whole shelled (unpeeled) almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 2 ounce dried apricots, or other dried fruit
Because mom mends everything.. make her her own Sewing Kit!
Keep it simple. Go to your local grocery store and get your mom a bouquet of flowers. Place them in a mason jar, add water, and your bouquet just got more personalized!
Make mom feel special this Mother’s Day!
Have any questions? Let us know!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge