JJ the master of both crafts.
Waves were going off so John John was amping to get out there.
John John releasing the fins on every turn.
Blow tails like this made sure he would advance through to the quarter finals
Cory’s two magic carpets.
Cory Lopez flies higher then anyone.
Cory’s backside has been spot on this whole week. Unfortunately, John John and Cory surfed in the same heat and John John came out on top.
Cory and his number one fan.
John John Florence’s interview after his win.
As the day wrapped up we saw John John Florence overtake Cory Lopez in the round of 19. John John goes straight to the quarter finals against Tanner Gudauskas. If JJ keeps up his explosive surfing he will have a very good chance at the win! Don’t forget to check back to see who is crowned 2012 Nike Pro Champion.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Life of Glide
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Sebastián Correa Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter Reader’s Choice for January
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series