Last night Monica debuted her winning romper and purse from October’s O’Neill Generation Next event! Her launch party was held at the Pac Sun in Brea Mall. Tons of her friends and family were there to support her. There was a DJ mixing all night and several of her rompers sold!
“It’s really amazing to see all this. It’s weird because eight months ago that the romper was on paper on the computer and now it has come to life! First it was worn by Victoria Secret model Elyse Taylor and now there’s copies of them being sold in Pac Sun. All my friends are going to be wearing them. I’m having so much fun tonight, that I want to come back tomorrow and promote some more!”, said Monica.
Check out all the photos from last night here!
The post O’Neill Girls Generation Next Winner, Monica’s Launch Party! appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge