Corrie at the US Pro Tour
O’Neill Girls wake team rider Corrie Dyer just finished up with the US Pro Tour stop last month in Acworth, GA. Corrie ended up finishing sixth place at the event and we’re super proud of her. Keep your eyes peeled for Corrie’s appearance in Slingshot’s movie, “Lipsmack” where you’ll see her sporting her O’Neill Superkini while landing some sweet tricks.
Corrie sporting her Superkini
With Stop #3 of the Wakeskate Tour weeks away O’Neill Girls wakeskate team rider Jen GilanFarr squeezed in a quick trip to beautiful Antigua where she was able to unwind and get in some wakeskate time.
Jen soaking up some sun before before her ride!
“Just got back from a solid week vacation in Antigua. We packed our wakeskates just in case but didn’t have much luck. We rented a car one day and ventured off to Jolly Beach where we heard you could rent jetskis. We wanted the boat so we could film but it was out on a snorkel trip, so we had a local Antiguan pull us around on the ski for a few laps. The water color is so gorgeous, doesn’t even look like it should be real.” -Jen
Stay up to date with Jen’s travels and competitions here:
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame