O’Neill has done it again. A solid combination of performance, warmth, and price has pushed us to the top of the Solspot test AGAIN. Click here for full article.
Unlike other wetsuit tests, this test is based on the ACTUAL performance of the wetsuit, not how much marketing was put into it.
- 70% on Performance Metrics
- 20% on Cost
- 10% User Evaluation
The Psycho One minimal seam madness is now available in F.U.Z.E. and Z.E.N. Zip Closures. The ultimate high-performance cold water wetsuit. Built with ultra gooey TechnoButter 2 Neoprene and ultra-minimal seam styling offers unrestricted mobility, enhanced durability and incredible fit. The Psycho One will raise your performance level to new heights. Also available in Youth Z.E.N. Zip.
The post O’Neill Psycho One wins Solspot 2015 Wetsuit of the year appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge