Choose a O’Neill supported Surf Camp and get in the water!
Our team of Master Surfing Instructors would love to help you live your dream to surf! We’re dedicated to teaching surfing in the most fun, successful and safest environment available. We have a broad range of exciting surfing programs from first-time daily lessons for individuals or groups, to Surf Camps that give all levels of surfers a chance to camp out above the beach for a week and immerse themselves in the surfing lifestyle.
Noah Greenberg has been teaching surfing since 1986. He will provide all the equipment and choose a location that is safe for your session.
Join us for a group or private lesson. Create your own group, even travel to Hawaii or Costa Rica with Noah, and enhance your surfing experience in warm water!
Founded in 2007, the HB Surf School is run by Bill Sharp, a former professional surfer with more than 30 years of coaching experience. The City of Huntington Beach has partnered with the HB Surf School to offer quality instruction for beginner, intermediate and advanced surfers.
Whether or not your child has ever surfed, our camp will provide hands-on instruction for all levels. Our main focus is to have fun in a safe environment, while covering all aspects of surfing from the history of the sport to water safety, riptides and sun protection.
JP’s Surf Camp founded in 2001, is a camp where surfing is taken place in a safe, well-staffed, instructional environment. Wonderful friendships are created amongst surfers in appreciating and respecting our oceans. All instructors are CPR and first aid certified. Located in beautiful San Clemente, California, JP’s Surf Camp offers children through adult the opportunity to learn how to surf or better their surfing ability in a small group environment. JP’s Surf Camp maintains a 3 to 1 student to instructor ratio. Small group instruction provides students with more individual attention and a safer environment in which to learn surfing.
Orange County Beach Surf Camp located in San Clemente, California. Year round private surf lessons for children and adults. This 13th annual summer program is designed for boys and girls of all levels. For personalized instruction we provide surfing groups with 1 instructor for every 2 campers.
In teaching the art of surfing in a creative and fun learning environment, our goal is to help each student reach their highest level of self confidence.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge