Fuel is airing the 2010 O’Neill World Cup of Surfing. We don’t want to spoil the ending for you, but we’ll give you a hint, it was an O’Neill Team Rider.
Airing Saturday, March 5 at 9:00 PM ET/PT, FUEL TV will showcase the “VTCS: O’Neill World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach 2010.” The O’Neill World Cup is the second stop of the 28th annual Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, presented by Rockstar Energy Drink.
This year’s surfing conditions threw the surfers for a loop. Check out the best surfers in the world, including Chris Ward, Tim Reyes, Jason Shibata, and Flynn Novak, as well as, Sunset favorites Joel Centeio, Sunny Garcia, Myles Padaca and Pancho Sullivan battle through their heats.
The final stop on the ASP Women’s World Tour, the O’Neill Women’s World Cup of Surfing, features Sunset Beach local Coco Ho, former World Champion Sofia Mulanovich, Silvana Lima, and wildcard Tyler Wright, along defending champion Carissa Moore and others.
“VTCS: O’Neill World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach 2010” Air Dates:
Saturday – 3/5/2011 9:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM PT
Saturday – 3/5/2011 12:00 AM ET / 9:00 PM PT
Sunday – 3/6/2011 6:00 AM ET / 3:00 AM PT
Sunday – 3/6/2011 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Saturday – 3/12/2011 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- RUSSELL BIERKE - QUALIFIES FOR WSL BIG WAVE WORLD TOUR
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- The 32nd Edition Corona Pro Circuit - O'Neill Series
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith