We continue with our current obsession of all things 70’s.
Here are a few essentials we’re loving that will help you pull off this retro look…
Fringe, Flowers, Floppy Hats, Big Hair, Bell Bottoms and giant Platforms!
From dip-dyed fringe to huge rainbow colored hair, we are feeling it!!!!
You can even add some touches of “hippy” to your home, with macrame and ethnic pillow covers.
Top it all off with some turquoise jewelry and some good tunes….and you’ll be channeling Joni Mitchell in no time!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame