I’m pretty sure that when I come back in my next life I want to be Penny Lane. In fact….I know I do!
Wrapped in giant furs, fringe and fabulous jewelry, she rocked big hair and even bigger style. She had all of my favorite things in life….with her own personal soundtrack!
Women of the 70’s had a special sparkle, acting as muses to the rockstars that changed the sound of the times. They definitely knew something we don’t know…
Carefree and adventurous, they were ready to take on the world…
one city at a time!
The post Obsession of the O’Neill Girls Design Team-Almost Famous appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge