O’Neill Girls surf team rider Sage Erickson stopped by our office a couple weeks ago to see if we could help her customize a vintage dress that she wanted to wear to the 2012 ASP World Tour Banquet. We loved the idea and were stoked to help her out… We grabbed a couple of our designers and a couple girls from our cut and sow team and voilà we were ready to customize!
Sage loved the idea of changing the dress to have a high-low skirt as well as adding some small shoulder pads in, shortening the sleeves and adding a slight v-neck. Check out the final O’Neill Girls customized vintage dress seen below on Sage at the ASP Banquet a couple days ago.
O’Neill Girls surf team riders Sage Erickson & Malia Manuel with friend.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith