Congratulations to O’Neill Girl’s Instagram follower paige_bowers for being this week’s #saltwatersoothesthesoul winner! We loved her interpretation of “We Believe the Beach Boys Got it Right When They Said, ‘I Wish They All Could be California Girls!'” and that she was rocking O’Neill swim!
Want to be featured on the O’Neill Girl’s Blog, Instagram, Facebook and have the chance to win an O’Neill Girl’s bikini? Enter our #saltwatersoothesthesoul sweepstakes and show us what our weekly manifestos mean to you!
Remember that we can’t see your photos if your profile is private.
Saltwater Soothes the Soul Sweepstakes Rules:
1) Every Wednesday as part of “We Believe Wednesday” we will post a different saying that derives from our manifesto.. SALT WATER SOOTHES THE SOUL.
2) Then it’s your turn to take a photo of what that means to you. It must be an actual photo taken taken by you or of you.
3) Upload the photo onto your instagram and include @oneillgirls and #saltwatersoothesthesoul
4) You will have until that Sunday to post your photo until we announce the winner of the week! Winning photo will be posted on the O’Neill Girl’s Instagram, Facebook, and Blog. *please note winners will have one week to respond back to us
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge